Wednesday 16 April 2014

A lightning tour of Cullaloe this morning added Oystercatcher and a Lichen Rhizocarpon sp. (gleaned from Philips book on Grasses, Ferns, Mosses, Lichens). I have recorded to genus only because I have some doubt over which it is. I have a tree in bloom also, which I think may be apple, but I will have to do some keying to feel more sue about it. It feels like the kind of thing you could easily get wrong.

Three pairs of Tufties were dotted around the pond. I also finally added a pic of a magpie for the bird gallery. No idea why I didn't have one in there. Total species photographed is now about 340, although I haven't checked the totals for a while. Could be more.

Inverkeithing had Swallows and Blackcaps this morning, so they will be on the list shortly no doubt.





No comments:

Post a Comment